Thursday, May 24, 2007

PC Southwest - copied from


1WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The other day.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I’m vegetarian.
5. DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? Yes. Three. I love them all, but don’t know if they love me.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yaa.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only in my blog and only to UNPC and Bigfella and Noddy.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, thank God, had them out a few years ago. They were big!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, yes yes.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Crispies and brown sugar.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No way.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 99.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Blue.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My feet are flat.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mum and dad and sister, they live far away.
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Er…Black Boxer shorts.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Toast.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing. What are you listening to?
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Why would I want to be a crayon?
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Joop! And Jasmine and honeysuckle.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A girl friend, not that sort of girl freind.
24. WORST HABIT? Talking to myself.
25. FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I am passionate, about many things.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, F1 and tennis.
27. HAIR COLOR? Black and silverish.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have contacts, Southwest, erm UNPC, etc.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza or Chilli paneer with naan bread.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Titanic always makes me cry and my wedding video is scary!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I dunno, yes I do, MR BEAN!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer in Egypt with Shilpa Shetty.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses with Shilpa Shetty.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Rice pudding and Shilpa Shetty.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Shilpa Shetty.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Chief Officer’s.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I am not reading one at the moment.Who told you I was?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE MAT? The mouse of course DUH!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The football and we lost! We should have won.
42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? Birds singing and the wind in the trees.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? India.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, Mrs Twining thinks I do. 46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Africa.

5 comments:

PC South West said...

I too have the flat feet problem, a bit like flippers.
As for the ice-cream you have not lived until you get the proper Cornish stuff.
I have no idea what your special talent could be? maybe plumbing or some other kind of DIY?

PCFrankyFact said...

My feet are not flat.
Like the rest of me they're fat.
Well, not quite as fat as the rest of me.
Sadly.

Twining says: said...

Well Southwest, when you invite me to the Southwest, we will have to see about the quality of the ice cream!

Franky, nice to hear from you. I thought we all have flat feet dude! Anyway my feet hurt!

PC South West said...

Twining mate you are welcome anytime, but we would need to drive another few hours to get to the ice cream.

Annette said...

I thought all coppers had flat feet !! lol