Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Black in Blue goes from strength to strength

Folks, Betsy joined me sometime ago on Black in Blue. And already she has managed to shut some of our managers up with her cartoon. Apparantly it is doing the rounds. She has much more to tell with her artistic talents! This colleague, yes she is a police colleague, and she wears a uniform, is a match for Shilpa Shetty.

Betsy will be adding more cartoons as we go along. About our message of race relations. But I now want to introduce you to Serendib. I understand Mount Serendib exists in Sri Lanka. That is all I am going to say about Serendib. I am busy stripping wallpaper. It does nothing for my good looks as you have all now seen. I am not shocked about the incompetency in the NBPA. They were warned about it! Now their masters have taken their legs. I told you so! Wishing all readers well and a thank you to the last contributor. That just adds more credibility to what I have been saying over time. We are now in the top 10 and are used within education also. (Twining).

No comments: