The Home Office – a leaked paper, (Jan 2007).
- The new "A" team is to be formally adopted by the Right Honourable John Reid to kick the butt of Mcnulty and er the Home Office. Big fella and Myth Peeler sent undercover, Myth assumed he was to end up under cover with a nice lady! Panda keeps eyes on Myth. Mrs Myth not happy.
- Twining’s gong awards rank amongst the best awards in the World as Oscar nominees begin Black market in Twining gongs. PC Southwest given the task of gong master.
- Police Review are offering an award to charity if information leads to the identification of Twining. Ooo! Bizzie liasing with Police Review and sending them off in a spin.
- ACPO is offering a promotion, and if this person passes go, they can collect £100K, for identifying Twining. Inspector G arranging new rights to develop a board game about policing.
- Today Dr Sentamu was employed as race advisor to Sir Ian Blair on handshaking - or not! Dr Sentamu’s first advice to the Metropolitan Police Commissioner – "Move over." Later the same day the Commissioner it is led to believe immediately sacked Dr Sentamu for not identifying Twining. Ooo! Dr Sentamu re-employed as advisor to Twining. Sergeant says and DC form a partnership with Dr Sentamu and welcome him with a bottle of Whisky.