Saturday, December 30, 2006

Unmasked: the veiled RACIST White Muslim convert



Go to this link folks:


This woman is a convert to Islam. Courtesy of Channel 4 she broadcasted her Christmas message. She was veiled during this programme. Why? In simple terms her views are racist, bigoted and dangerous. She says she represents moderate Islam. The views are not moderate at all folks.I am left flabber- gasted at what I read..... In my view this person is as racist as a follower of the NF.I follow my own faith, I certainly do not want to be converted to Islam or Christianity, and I would be offended if someone tried to convert me. No faith should demean another faith and when one is trying to convert others, that is exactly what one is doing; demeaning other faiths. This is a joke: Channel 4 gave a racist air time.....Just in case there are any Met colleagues, I am sure we will be watching this individual. If we are not, why aren't we? This is an extract from the Daily Mail: " She works for the radical Minhaj ul Qur'an group from its UK base at a mosque in nearby Forest Gate - running a "sisters' group" for other female Muslims, travelling the country making converts, and broadcasting on Asian local radio stations. Minhaj ul Qur'an was established in Pakistan, but operates in 92 countries, and aims to convert the whole world in Islam. In Pakistan the religious group has a political wing - the Pakistan People Movement - which boasts it is "actively working to establish an Islamic state in Pakistan" to ensure "muslims have an international voice and political power to relieve the ongoing oppression and subjugation of muslims around the world". " She lives in Barking, East London. If you read the article, you will see that she describes Non believers in a particular way....I am not a rat, that is all I am prepared to say....If the NBPA was truly anti racist I would expect it to stand up and say, "We do not support the views of this individual." The problem is it won't. Why? So when we consult with some in the NBPA we have to decide what is really anti racist.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, hardly anyone bothered to waste their time and watch it. There's better things to do with your time! The only alternative Channel 4 Christmas broadcast I watched - not that I watch the real one - was the year Ali G was on - and a very funny one it was!
Happy New Year!!!!!

Twining says: said...

Nonetheless this is the type of racist attitude we have which is smiley in open forum yet racist and bigoted behind closed doors. If this individual represents Islam then Islam has to answer. I don't see any Jews, any Sikhs, and Buddhists, and Hindus behaving like this.