Thursday, December 14, 2006

A poem! - AN EARLY POST REPEATED!

Now, if you are a throw back from the 1970's eh-hum then you’ll have to sing along with me.

There he goes just a walkin down the street,
singin doo a didli didli dum didli dee.
Wearing fancy epaulettes,and waddling his feet,
smiling," we're achieving on race equality."

It's fine; it's fine,you won't make me change my mind,
hey BALE BALE,
we achievin on race equality.
Doo a diddli didli dum didli dee.

SHAKIN HIS BUTT AT THE NEW HOME SEC-RE-TARY,
WHILST DINING WID THE C-R-E,
MAKIN FALSE PROMISES ON DI-VER-SI -TY.
DOO A DIDLI DIDLI DUM DIDLI DEE.

Dis jobs mine,all mine.you won make me change my mind.
I got da BPA on ma side, Ha ha.
Doo a didli didli dum didli dee.

One year later he waddling down da street,singin, I gonna be the new Chief,I got Keith Vaz on ma side,so you can kick my pride, innit.
Doo a didli didli dum didli dee.

Den years later Muslim youth begin a fight.
Now he don't sing bout race equality.
Hiding him face as he walkin down da street, he cries,
Dis has happened because of me.
Now I see no race equality, MAN.

Crying, dis ain’t fine,I must have lost my mind,
CHA,singin boo a didli didli dum didli dee.
Den a few YEARS laters he seen in da Caribbean,
sporting dreadlocks,and smokin da spliff.

Singing I gonna change this crap i-eee.
With his chest spread proud he sings,
I is the first Chief with Dreadlocks.
Singing doo a didli didli dum didli dee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need to take your tablets?

Twining says: said...

Are you racist?

Twining says: said...

That which you demean is just my experience.

Anonymous said...

Am I Racist? Why on earth would you use that tired old reflex action response? I just don't have a clue what you are on about? What does that 'song' mean? Who does it refer to?

If you want people to comment, then say something they can comment about.

If you don't like some of the comments - then don't be in the blog business.

Twining says: said...

Perhaps you should not be so harsh on others? There are nicer ways to say what you have to say. Those words are about Senior Officers and what they do in relation to Police and Race Relations. You only had to ask, nicely? I am sort of new at this. And by the way I like the blog business. Thanks.

Annette said...

blackinblue:

I am back!

I thought your blogg was good.