Friday, November 03, 2006

What planet are they on?



I was recently walking into the canteen, having started bloody early, I was hungry. And then I see a senior officer. I wanted to just avoid them. They have no concept. People must think I eat so much. He flanked me, hovered, ooo I thought. I knew it, he then asked me about the discontent within the department I worked in.


I advised him that change causes discontent, that this is something colleagues must accept, that colleagues were a little peed of with the fact that they were not being remunerated for the changes in their function, and that we needed more staff. I then sat down to eat. The senior officer sat down with his senior colleagues. I have bat ears you see.


I heard the colleague say, "I was just getting some inside information" or something similar. Yeah right...........What planet ere they on? (Number 1 engage.)


They must think we are deaf, Black and unintelligent! His team was the boy's brigade I think, the senior think tank.....Are these people capable of being honest I wondered? Probably not.


That person just spoilt my desire for chips.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The senior officers try to avoid entering our office as we let them have both barrels when they ask questions like why is there a problem with moral!

Twining says: said...

Is Pluto the furthest planet from us like? Please someone tell me it is. And if so, that's where their from! I knew it. That's it, their aliens. Some of our Chief Officers are aliens trying to take over. Isn't that what DC says. Oh my God. What now?